Trending TikTok Recipes
Are you looking for trending TikTok recipes? TikTok is a video-sharing site with a vast library of content. Contrary to popular opinion, this platform also features cooking and food videos in addition to entertainment vids. There is a long list of inventive and simple TikTok food recipes to try there, that is worth a try! Today, Min will share some of the best trending TikTok recipes for you to try.
What is TikTok?
TikTok is a social media platform that allows users to create and watch short videos. The videos last from 15 to 60 seconds. The format encourages comedy and entertainment. Regardless, it is increasingly being used for infotainment. Plus, recipe is a type of infotainment that can be found in TikTok these days.
Best Trending TikTok Recipes To Try
Now, let’s get into Min’s list of this week’s trending TikTok recipes.
- 1) Lawar Terung
Ingredients: Purple eggplants, concentrated coconut milk, onions, belacan, salt, and chili flakes.
How to cook?
1. Eggplant is burned together with the skin. Remove the burned part and set it aside.
2. Mix small and big onions, chili, belacan into slightly boiled coconut milk with salt and mix well.
3. Pour over the eggplant.
- 2) Egg-Drop Soup
Ingredients: Garlic, ginger, chicken starch cubes, crab filament, enoki mushroom, corn, chicken eggs, corn flour.
How to cook?
1. Boil chicken breast, ginger, and leeks in a pan; Filter all the boiled ingredients and set aside.
2. Add the chicken starch cubes, onions ginger, and pour the cornstarch mixture to make the broth becomes thick.
3. Fill in the crab filament, corn, enoki mushroom, and shredded chicken. Let it cook.
4. Stir the broth around and pour the egg mixture slowly so that the eggs do not clump.
5. Add seasoning, a pinch of salt, and black and white pepper.
6. Ready to serve/eat with leeks & sesame oil.
- 3) Meat Dumplings
Ingredients: Minced meat, salt, seasoning, black pepper, pepper, leeks, dutch onions, dumpling skins, ground dried shrimp & chili flakes.
How to cook?
1. Add minced meat, salt, seasoning, black pepper, flared pepper, leeks, and even minced Holland onions into a bowl and mix well.
2. Place a small amount on the dumpling skin.
3. Apply a small amount of water to the ends of the dumpling skin. Fold and pleat it neatly.
4. Put all the dumplings in boiling water. Scoop out and put aside.
1. Fry chopped garlic.
2. When the onion starts to brown, add 1 tablespoon of ground dried shrimp and use a small fire.
3. Add the chili flakes and leeks.
4. Season with salt and seasoning.
Throughout the years, there have been countless TikTok food recipe videos that have gone viral. However, some of the best TikTok recipes in Min’s list are as mentioned above! Min hopes you would try the dish and love it as much as Min does. Happy trying!
Want to find more interesting articles like “Trending TikTok Recipes”? Head onto our portal, MakanLokal.com.
Disclaimer: The web administrator is not responsible for any of the sender’s comments or posts in the site’s comments section. The sender is solely responsible for any comments or posts made.
Nak makan apa? Makan lokal-lah!