Maggi Noodle Recipe Ideas
Do you want some Maggi noodle recipe ideas? For Cik Min, there is no comfort food more associated with Malaysians, particularly students, than these Maggi noodles!
Did you know that this popular instant noodle can be eaten at any time of day, in many ways? Therefore, why not try these three Maggi noodle recipe ideas to add a little twist and “umph” to your meal?
The History of Maggi
Maggi was founded in 1872 by Swiss businessman Julius Magee. During the Swiss Industrial Revolution, women working in factories found it increasingly difficult to return home to cook. Hence, they sought Julius Maggi’s assistance. Julius made Maggi noodles out of flour and named them after himself. And now, Maggi is loved worldwide by all of us!
Ideas for Maggi Noodle Recipe For You To Try
Maggi noodle recipe ideas are actually available all over the internet. Usually, people like to add eggs and vegetables to it, but some just like them plain. However, there are a few more recipes that you can try to elevate your boring, regular noodles into gourmet meals. Come and see the list!
Recipe 1: Schezwan Maggi Curry
- • Cooking Oil
- • Garlic
- • Onion
- • Chilli Garlic Sauce
- • Schezwan sauce
- • Maggi Curry
- • Vegetable
- 1. Begin by sautéing some onions and garlic in some oil, until the onions become translucent.
- 2. Then, in your pan, combine some chili garlic sauce and Schezwan sauce.
- 3. After that, add your favorite vegetables. Sauté for about a minute.
- 4. Add the required amount of water for your Maggi, slowly and carefully.
- 5. When the water is boiling, add the tastemaker and the noodles.
- 6. When you believe it is fully cooked, remove it from the heat and enjoy!
Recipe 2: Sabah Tuhau Chicken Fried Maggi Mee
- • Cooking Oil
- • Garlic
- • Prawns
- • Tuhau
- • Bird’s Eye Chilli
- • Maggi Chicken
- • Chives
- • Bell Pepper
- • Red chili
- • Lime
- 1. Cook the Maggi noodles without the seasoning.
- 2. Next, in a pan, sauté garlic, prawns, Tuhau, and bird’s eye chilies until fragrant.
- 3. Add in the cooked noodles, seasoning, chives, and bell pepper. Stir thoroughly.
- 4. Serve with red chili flakes and a wedge of lime as garnish. Serve right away.
Recipe 3: Kimchi Fried Maggi Noodles
- • Ayam Bakar Maggi Pedas Giler
- • Tomato Sauce
- • Chicken Fillet with Kimchi
- • Cooking oil with garlic
- • Salt
- • Black pepper
- • Sesame seed oil
- • Leeks
- 1. Season the chicken fillets with salt and pepper. Set aside for a few minutes to marinate.
- 2. Cook the Maggi noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes (without seasoning or chili oil). Place aside.
- 3. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and add the marinated chicken fillet.
- 4. Stir in the garlic and kimchi. Cook for 30–45 seconds only!
- 5. Add the Maggi noodles, seasoning, and chili oil.
- 6. Add the tomato sauce and mix all of the ingredients.
- 7. Remove from the heat after 1-2 minutes and serve in a bowl.
- 8. Before serving, top the noodles with fried eggs, sesame seeds, and leeks, if desired.
- 9. Enjoyyy!
Some may say that instant noodles, such as Maggi, are unhealthy. But based on Cik Min’s opinion, nothing is good if we consume them excessively. Agree? Therefore, we can always try to control our food intake to remain a healthy eating lifestyle.
Last but not least, Cik Min hopes that today’s Maggi noodle recipe ideas help as it is kinda important in the lives of not just the students, but also us the adults. Hashtag, late-night study partner, and best financial savior. Happy cooking!
Want to find more interesting articles like “Maggi Noodle Recipe Ideas”? Head onto our portal, MakanLokal.com.
Disclaimer: The web administrator is not responsible for any of the sender’s comments or posts in the site’s comments section. The sender is solely responsible for any comments or posts made.
Nak makan apa? Makan lokal-lah!